We all have bad days. Bad weeks even. But I doubt many of us have had a string of bad days like Dr. Tessa Price.
Have you ever:
- Gone to a private medical facility in Mexico to offer your scientific skills,
- Only to get caught up in a drug war
- When a drug lord takes over the complex?
- Then, while you were there, did you discover a lethal infection was spreading through the facility,
- All while having to be on the lookout for escaped chimps?
- Oh, and then did something really bad happen?…
I love a great science thriller, and Reversion by Amy Rogers, a physician and scientist, fits that description. It’s a page-turner with nonstop action. If you’d like to learn more about the book, please click the link above. (Or click here for my review.)
Speaking of science, I’m away at a public health conference this week, so I’ve closed out comments. But I wanted to tell you about this great new book. Fans of medical and science thrillers–or thrillers in general–will surely enjoy it.
* * *