I’m still on a bit of a blog hiatus, so I thought this would be a good time to list some of the interviews and guest posts I’ve done for Eating Bull, not because I expect you to run over and read them, but because they might be helpful to authors looking for book review and guest blogging sites.
Anyone who’s published a book knows how tricky promotion is. We all have our blogging circles, but sometimes it’s difficult to know where else to turn. So for you authors out there, this list might help you out:
- A Conversation with Carrie Rubin, Author of “Eating Bull” on Mystery Tribune (review policy here)
- Eating Bull by Carrie Rubin and Who’s That Indie Author? Carrie Rubin on Book Club Mom (review policy here)
- Eating Bull by Carrie Rubin on Tome Tender Book Blog (review policy here). Incidentally, there is still a giveaway going on over there for my book.
- Food for thought: Carrie Rubin on ‘Eating Bull’ (Q&A) by John Valeri of Hartford Books Examiner on examiner.com
- Interview with thriller author Carrie Rubin on Lisa Haselton’s Reviews and Interviews (interview policy here)
- A Conversation with Physician and Novelist Carrie Rubin on Omnimystery News (author events policy here)
- e-Book Cover Design Awards, February 2016 on The Book Designer (submission rules here). I’m happy to report Eating Bull’s cover received a gold star! (Though I didn’t submit to be a guest author, guidelines for that are here.)
I’d like to give a HUGE thank you to these bloggers and reviewers for the above opportunities (and thank you too, Larissa). They were very kind to feature me, and I thoroughly enjoyed our interactions.
Also, another big thank you to everyone who has supported Eating Bull by reading it or sharing it on social media, and to those of you who’ve left a review on Amazon or elsewhere. Getting reviews is an uphill battle for authors, and I’m so grateful for each and every one of them.
Have a great week ahead!
* * *