A quick FYI to let you know the ebook version of The Bone Curse is on sale for $0.99 until July 29th.

Woot woot!

The Bone Curse On Sale for $0.99!

It’s on BookBub for an international deal today (couldn’t quite snag the U.S. BookBub deal yet), and for some U.S. reach, over the next few days promos will run on Robin Reads, Ereader News Today, The Fussy Librarian, and Book Gorilla.

Hopefully, for most readers, this is good news. For the readers who already bought the ebook at full sticker price, I can feel your tomatoes smacking me now. But thank you so much for your early support. I truly do appreciate it. And I guess $3.99 is still far cheaper than a movie ticket, right?

Ouch, that felt more like an apple than a tomato. 🍅🍎🍅

Now that we’re talking books and movies, what’s keeping you entertained this summer? Any books or shows to recommend?

*     *     *

standing color cropped tiny for blog postsCarrie Rubin is a medical thriller author with a background in medicine and public health. For full bio and a list of her books, click here.

76 Responses to “THE BONE CURSE, a Supernatural Medical Thriller, Only #99Cents—International BookBub Promo and U.S. #EbookSale”

1. Deb

The Bone Curse is a book that’s hard to put down. An awesome medical thriller. Unfortunately I have to work so I had no choice but to leave it each night.
    I love medical thrillers, and it’s one of the best I ever read.

2. Claudia

I’m sneaking in on this end to wish you well in whatever endeavor you get lost in. I bought your Bone Curse book, so I’m soon going to get lost in your writing. I hope you keep writing and dropping by. You’re not the only one who thinks of dropping out for a while.

• Carrie Rubin

Thank you so much, Claudia, both for the kind words and your support of my book. There just aren’t enough minutes in the day, and something had to give. As much as I enjoy it, blogging and reading blogs won’t get my work done. Sigh. Happy writing to you!

3. Ted

Hi Carrie, not books or shows, just a lot of miles underfoot to get back in shape. I like the hikes. First decent summer in England for 30 years.

4. roughwighting

Personally, I think 99 cents to too cheap for a good book. I was perfectly happy to pay $3.99 for your well-written, suspenseful, thrilling book.

5. Flo jo

Will you have a book signing in Ohio? Would love to buy a hard cover. Loved your last book.
    Flo, Betsy’s mom

• Carrie Rubin

Hi, Flo! You’re so kind, thank you. As of now I’m not planning any signings. I just haven’t found them to be very effective. But if I do, I’ll let you know! Hope all is well. Your new grandbaby is so gorgeous. Can’t believe he’ll be a year old soon!

6. philosophermouseofthehedge

No complaints here!
    Such a scary thrilling read is worth it!
    (hmmmm – this is a deal, let me see if I can help spread the word..no promises, but something is whirling in the machines HAHA – was thinking maybe a Halloween read, but this hot summer and all the fires, floods is pretty scary, too!)
    Thanks for the heads up on this!

• Carrie Rubin

Thank you so much. Any word of mouth is always appreciated. The promo has been very successful so far, so hopefully the book will find some new readers.
      Hope The German is doing okay.

• philosophermouseofthehedge

She’s deceptively rallying. You know how it is. Strong will accomplishes more than expected.
        Been thinking, so stay tuned – actually this may dovetail neatly into something…says RC…but you know her thought process…
        Glad to hear people are digging your book (with the tourist season offering wanderings in unusual places like in your story and the boys trapped in the cave, your book seems to be fit to explore)

• Carrie Rubin

It’s so scary about those boys in the cave. So happy to hear they have eight of them out. Here’s hoping for safe rescue for the remaining ones and their coach.

Liked by 1 person

7. Linda Lee/@LadyQuixote

Wow how did I miss this when it was first published? Oh I just checked the publication date — that was when we were in the middle of moving, while I was still recovering from the flu. Felt like I had a really bad case of the bone curse, I did. But yaay I’m so excited to have another Carrie Rubin read!!

Liked by 1 person

Comments or thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Basic HTML is allowed. Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: